Become a Volunteer
At Loving Bottoms Diaper Bank, volunteers are at the heart of our organization. We know one of the greatest gifts you can give is your time. Help us fulfill our commitment to building healthier communities by volunteering with us.
Loving Bottoms Warehouse
77 S. Henderson St.
Galesburg, IL 61401
6:30pm – 8:00pm
9:30am – 11:30am
Volunteer as a group
We are also hosting groups of up to 15 people. Fill out our volunteer sign up form and bring your group to volunteer
Our volunteer sessions are fun, rewarding, and inclusive. We have a few guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety and success!
- Before you arrive reserve your spot and sign our digital volunteer waiver.
- Please enter and exit the building through the door on the side of the building.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Volunteers are required to sign in when arriving.
- Loving Bottoms welcomes children ages 8 and older to volunteer.
- All children under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult during their volunteer shift.
- Children ages 14+ can volunteer on their own.
- Everyone attending a volunteer session must register online, kids too!